Saturday, October 22, 2011

Walk Notice - Werribee Gorge - Sunday 30th October

Grade:

Medium walking with a few uphills and downhills, about 14 km.


The Walk:

We will explore the Werribee Gorge State Park and see some of the Walkabouters old walking areas, as we remember Jack Myers. We may even hear a rabbit joke or two as we learn of the geology and history of the area. Our route will depend on the river height.


There are no Sea Lions in Werribee Gorge...



but there is a Lion Rock. 



Come join us on this walk to see this geological phenomenon and other natural delights in the Werribee Gorge.



Walkabouters Club of Victoria Inc.
A0019863A


2 comments:

  1. I became very excited when I saw those sea-lions. I thought, 'sea-lions in Werribee Gorge! I'm going on that walk!' I think there is something illegal about misleading advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This advertisement is not misleading, it clearly says "There are no sea-lions at Werribee Gorge" but I am glad it got your attention. The very interesting Lion Rock I am sure will make up for not seeing Sea-lions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...